How To Add and Change The Language In CorelDraw
If at the time you first install the CorelDraw does not install the language choice then you can still change the language through the following ways:
1. How To change the language of the user interface and HelpThe steps that you can do to change the language of the program CorelDraw.
- Open your CorelDraw
- On the Tool Bar select Tools > Options (CTRL+J)
- It will pop up a list of categories select Global
- In the List Box Select the language for the user interface
- If you want to let the language options appear when you open the new CorelDraw then you select enable the Ask me the next time the software starts check box.
2. How To add a Language for Writing Tools
- Close any open applications.
- On the Windows taskbar, click Start Control Panel.
- Click Uninstall a program.
- Double-click the CorelDRAW Graphics Suite on the Uninstall or change a program page.
- Enable the Modify option in the installation wizard, and click Next.
- In the Writing tools area on the Program features page, open the list box, and the enable the check box next to the language that you want to install.
- Follow the instructions in the installation wizard.