How To REMOVE/ERASE Background Image In CORELDRAW X4 X5 X6 X7 X8
These tips are very easy to do, however there are still many new designers using the CorelDrwa bit was puzzled as how to maximize existing tool in CorelDraw, so they use the help from other software like Photoshop or Corel Photo Pain to remove a background Bitmap photo.
Here's how to remove a Background image on CorelDraw.
Remove Backgrund Photo with Intersect1. Open your CorelDraw
2. Insert the Bitmap Photos that will erase the background, File > Import (CTRL + I)
3. Using the Pen Tool create a line that we use to cut the picture, you can see in the picture in this sump I made a red line.
4. Selection of photos and then click Intersect then the bakground Photos will disappear and become transparent
5. now you can replace the backgrund picture as your heart.
Erase Backgrund with PowerClip1. as the above steps insert a picture or photo to the CorelDraw File Import > (CTRL + I)
2. create a line with the Pen Tool to follow the shape of the object of the photo will be in the delete
3. Select Object or photo. Menu Bar > Effects > PowerClip > Place Inside Container ...
can be seen in the image below