How to Use Corel Draw for Beginners | 10 Minute Tutorial
1. Title BarThe title Bar is the area that displays the title/name of the file that is currently open.
2. Menu BarThe menu Bar is the area which contains the menu > with commands that are grouped by category: File, Edit, View, Arrange, Layout, Effects, Bitmaps, Text, Table, Tools, Windows and Help.
3. standard bar/Toolbar
Get to know part of the CorelDRAW-Toolbar/standard bar
Toolbars contain icons Collection that has a specific function and is used to make it easier to access a command/tool.
4. Property BarGet to know part of the CorelDRAW-Property Bar
Is the section that contains the active tool (Active Tools) that will appear if the user clicks on specific tools or create a specific object. Thus, Ptoperty Bar can be fickle and not at one of the other tools with tools. Example if the user clicks the Rectangle Tool, then the Property Bar shown is the commandments related to the tool.
5. Control WindowsThe control Window is a collection of key Manager window view of the CorelDRAW Drawing or window consisting of the Minimize, Maximize, Restore, Close.
6. ToolboxThe Toolbox is the main part in the form of Tools/tool to create, populate, and modify an object or picture in CorelDRAW. Here is the complete tool icon and contained in the toolbox:
6.1 Pick ToolGet to know part of the CorelDRAW-Pick Tool
The default tool which serves to select the object depicted by arrows. In principle to activate all means of operation contained in the look of CorelDRAW to designate the command, pointing to objects and activate it.
6.2 Shape ToolGet to know part of the CorelDRAW-Shape Tool
Tool that serves to do editing of subtly and especially for curves and text objects by manipulating the number of nodes in the object or curve text according to your needs.
6.3 Crop ToolGet to know part of the CorelDRAW-Crop Tool
Crop Tool functionality is to cut and remove a curve object or bitmaps
6.4 Zoom ToolGet to know part of the CorelDRAW-Zoom Tool
Use the Zoom Tool to zoom in and out of objects in a positive and negative, as well as 1:1 comparison with zoom magnification of selected objects and so on.
6.5 Freehand ToolGet to know part of the CorelDRAW Freehand Tool-
Freehand tool is a tool for the creation of various model lines, curves, and to draw in this tool is free, there are some tools that have similar functions, among others: 2-Point Line, Bezier, Artistic Media, Pen, Polyline, B-Splines, 3-Point Curve.
6.6 Smart Fill ToolGet to know part of the CorelDRAW-Smart Fill Tool
Smart Fill used to provide color field and color outline at once and can give the effect of mirroring and grouping in different areas of the same color from the smart fill tool.
6.7 Retangle ToolGet to know part of the CorelDRAW-Retangle Tool
This tool is used for object creation box, square, rectangular, or square.
6.8 Ellipse ToolGet to know part of the CorelDRAW-Ellipse Tool
This tool is used for object creation circles either elliptical/oval, arc or pie
6.9 Polygon ToolGet to know part of the CorelDRAW-Polygon Tool
And this tool is used to create objects of a triangle, rectangle, Pentagon and other polygon objects. In this tool there is also the Star tool, Compleks Star, Graph Paper, Spiral.
6.10 Basic Shape ToolsGet to know part of the CorelDRAW-Basic Shape Tools
Well For this Tool is used to form the basic shape of the objects that are already prepared by the program CorelDRAW by default such as bubble comment, Arrow Shape, Banner Shape and others.
6.11 Text ToolGet to know part-CorelDRAW Text Tool
It's obvious this tool used for creating artistic text. Although this tool is not found on a flyout, but this tool has another tool, namely Paragraph and Character Formatting Formatting on the sub menu text on the Property Bar standard.
6.12 Table ToolGet to know part of the CorelDRAW-Table Tool
Table Tool used to create the table on CorelDRAW, to organize the large number of columns and lines located in the Properties Bar.
6.13 Parallel Dimension ToolGet to know part of the CorelDRAW-Parallel Dimension Tool
The function of the Paraller Dimension Tool this is to draw a line of paraller showed an object's size or extent.
6.14 Straigth Line Connector ToolGet to know part of the CorelDRAW-Straigth Line Connector Tool
And this tool serves to draw a straight line to connect two objects, this tool is only found on CorelDRAW X 5 version and above
6.15 Blend ToolGet to know part of the CorelDRAW-Blend Tool
Blend Tool serves to mix (Blend) of two objects with the blend changes the shape of the object and the color of the complex between the two obejek that in the mix.
In this Tool, there are several other tools include:
- Contour Tool: used to create a series of concentric shape of an object
- Distort Tool: used to distort an object by applying the effect of push pull, zipper l & and twister.
- Drop Shadow: the shadow is used to create a curve object, text, or image
- Envelope: used to change the shape of an object or text with change or dragging a node from its original form.
- Extrude: used to create a 3D effect to an object, the tool is also used to create the effect of a Long Shadow on a Flat design.
- Transparency: used to provide transparency effects in a good curve object, text, or bitmaps
6.16 Color Eyedropper ToolGet to know part of the CorelDRAW Eyedropper Tool-Color
This tool digunaka to take a sample or a sample of the color in the form of percentage mixture the color of the selected object and applied to the other so that its colour is the same obyel.
6.17 Outline Pen ToolGet to know part of the CorelDRAW-Outline Pen Tool
Tool to organize everything about outline or line the outside of the object includes the thickness, color, remove the outline and so on.
6.18 Fill ToolGet to know part of the CorelDRAW-Fill Tool
Tool to organize everything about the fill color of an object or objects include color settings, remove the fill and so on.
6.19 Interactive Fill ToolGet to know part of the CorelDRAW Fill Tool-Interactive
Tool to make the tint in an object or curve text in CorelDRAW.