20 Minute How to Make 3D TEXT EFFECTS in CorelDRAW
But if you want to create a 3D object with coreldraw you don't have to worry because the coreldraw application though 2D still can you make a 3D effect as in other 3D applications.
Examples of 3D effects like picture above. That image was created using coreldraw applications. For a way of making you can follow the step by step tutorial below. Make sure you don't miss a step so that the result is not too much later.
How to draw 3D text Effect with CorelDRAW
1. make an object box using the Rectangle tool in the Toolbox and give color to light blue.
2. Please select your Menu Bar > > Convert To Bitmap bitmap. Please adjust to as below.
3. Then select the Noise and you click Add Noise. Please adjust the parameters as in the image below.
4. After that you type the text of the "Biology" as shown below with the me
Using Text tool. The font name of the text under the Biome Wide Semibold itself is that you can find on the internet. But this font looks like.
5. Select the text and press Ctrl + Q on the keyboard. After that set up his position as the image below using Envelope tool on the Toolbox.
6. Please replace the text color mode RGB with color code #db3450.
7. Please select the Extrude tool on the Toolbox and then you point at text Biology and press while the drag to the side. On the property bar please select the type that has been circled in red.
8. Still on the property Bar, please select Extrussion color to make dark colors from the color of the object itself.
9. Please set also on Extrussion lighting like the picture below.
10. And then you click the text to the original and duplicate, to copy you can use the Copy and Paste and then give the white color on the other object and slide it to the side a little.
11. Duplicate more of the original object to be used as a cutter. To cut you can use the Trim command on the Property Bar.
12. After the text is white already in pieces, and then you convert it to a Bitmap form such as step number 2. Once it's on your Menu Bar click Bitmaps > > Blur Gaussian Blur and please adjust the parameters to create an effect blur like the picture below.
13. Then the result will be as shown below. There is a bright side and a bit dark on text.
14. Next, to make the dark side or shadow of the text you can use a Drop Shadow. To make dark or bright light background you can use the commands on the Menu Bar > Effects > > Adjust Gamma.
Then the result will be as shown below.
Quite long indeed step by step because we know coreldraw is indeed not a 3D application. If the 3D applications Yes pretty easily just stay create objects and then give a little glass of cool effects result. But although coreldraw applications 2D is still able to create 3D effects depending on what kind of person is how to make it.
If you like with this article please share with your friends, and if there are any questions please ask, I am here only for you