How to Make 3D TEXT in CorelDraw - Extrude Tool
Extrude is a tool in coreldraw rather exists on the part of the blend tool that serves to give the effect of a three-dimensional (3D) on an object or text.
IntroductionTo use this tool first create an object can be a circle, square or text up to you seseuai wishes, in this tutorial you will use is the text:
After you create the object or text then click the object or text that was created earlier and then goto the toolbar and click go lah extrude tool arrow side and slide it wherever you'd like it to taste like in the image below:
Then on the Property Bar will appear a few options as below:
- Extrusion Type: multiple choice type extrude tool that you can use, there are 6 options type that you can select and will be explained here one by one.
- Depth: depth/length of the extrude tool which you can change as you wish according to taste.
- Vanishing Point Coordinate : deciding the direction of the effect Is: ektrude on the object, this function is rarely used because most people jump mengeser the arrow in the direction they want instead of using this function.
- Extrude Rotation: to rotate the direction of the extrude, this function is also very rarely used due to its use including more difficult.
- Extrusion Color: used to change the colors in the color defaults to extrude, extrude will follow the colors of the object's provenance, so use this function to change the color.
For the other functions are very rarely used therefore not described here
Extrusion Type 1
As in the example of the first type, it gives a 3D effect on the object as if it looks grown up from the size of the first. For more details see the example in the picture below:
Extrusion Type 2
This type is the opposite of the first type are only the second type is the position of the origin of the objects under the extrude. see example below:
Extrusion Type 3
The third type is the same as the difference is only the second type if the type of the previous object position behind the extrude, then type this in the 3rd position of the object is on top of the extrude. To figure it out can you right click then press Break Curve Apart or Ctrl + K to command much faster then the Object Manager will clear the position of the object is above the extrude, this way can also be applied in other types of extrude.
Extrusion Type 4
This type is the same as the first type only if the type of the object position is above the first extrude then this type of the object to change the position under the extrude.
Extrusion Type 5
This type is the most favorite types of extrude, with extrude type that we can create the effect of a flat long shadow on our design. see example below:
Get To Know CorelDRAW Extrude Tool On
To make the design of flat long shadow please read: Tutorial make a Flat Long Shadow with CorelDRAW.
Extrusion Type 6
the latter is equal to extrude the only difference there is no position of objects that are below the extrude.
Examples of application of extrude directly in the design:
for anyone still not understood or there are still lacking from this article, please give feedback or please ask by way of writing it in the comments field.
If you like with this article please share with your friends, and if there are any questions please ask, I am here only for you