CorelDRAW is one of graphic design software that is popular around the world, the ease make provided tools for CorelDraw software design that's easy to use, features color and format file provided is also very complete.
RGB or CMYK surely will give to you our satisfaction for the design that you want to print or publication for digitally.
1. Create a new worksheet
- On the display of the welcome screen you can click Get Started > New document
- You can also create a new menubar through File dokument >New
- The third way you can click the New document Icon
Enter the name of the file that you will create in the file namebox
Here are the parts that you can Fox suits your needs for print or only for digital publications.
- CorelDRAW default — applies the default settings for CorelDRAW creating graphics that are destined for printing
- CMYK — applies default settings for creating graphics that aredestined for commercial printing
- RGB — applies default settings for creating graphics that are destined for printing to a high-fidelity printers
- Web — applies settings for creating graphics that are destinedfor the Internet
- Custom — lets you customize settings for a destination document
2. How to save a File
to do your design results storage can be done by three ways:
- Click the Save Icon on the Bar
- Click File > Save/Save As
- By pressing CTRL + S on your keyboard